2010年4月2日金曜日

Tezuka Osamu

Hello It's Ayuko.
I decided to start this English Blog about Black Jack written by Tezuka Osamu.
English is not my first language, so I am sure that I will make lots of mistakes.
Please let me know if you find any mistakes.

The reason why I have started this blog '1031*BJ' is...
because I love Black Jack!!

I've known this since I was a junior high school student, but I wasn't fond of it at that time. I just thought it was interesting.
However, now when I read it, I found a lot of interesting points.
How difficult to understand everything.
Tezuka Osamu is called 'God of Manga', now I understand.

Well, so, I've been looking for some web sites or weblogs about this manga,
but I couldn't find many.
I want to know what or how foreign people think tihs.
Do they like it? or hate it?!
So that's why I've started this.
I am glad if this place will be a place where I can get some information.

I guess... I will start with introduction of Black Jack step by step.

Thanks.

Ayuko

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿