2011年1月8日土曜日

My recommendation

It's been so long since I wrote the article last time.

Well, I am no longer in Japan now, so I can't read Manga,
but I can read it online!
It is all Japanese though, I'm afraid.

I would love all to read his works not only things translated.

What I strongly recommend is; (Sorry if it's benn already translated)
(Oh, no, surely I can't list up all my recommendations...)

Nanairo Inko(Rainbow Parakeet)(only in French)
Nanairo means 'seven colours' in Japanese, and Inko is 'Parakeet',
so some people say that the English title is Rainbow Parakeet.
The reason why it's 'Nanairo' is, this also means 'a lot' in Japanese.
Inko, the main character, can transform into lots of different appearances.
So, that is 'Nanairo', not just only 'Rainbow' because of its seven colours.
'Nanairo Inko' is his full name, so I don't want someone to translate it.

Senri detective is a lady following him all the time to arrest.
Obviously, she is in love with him. (Hope he is too!)

On the Internet, sometimes we call them 'Shichi Sen' which means seven thousands.
(I hope it's read Shich Sen, not Nana Sen. Nana also means seven.)
Shich is seven, and 'nana(iro)' is seven.
Sen is thousand, and 'Sen(ri)' is thousand.
We have other names to call them together.

Oh, I have to explain the story.
Inko is a theatre actor, and very good at acting, always the audiences are moved.
Also he is a thief who steals valuable stuff from rich people at theatre and so on.
He thinks that poor people pay money and rich people can pay a bit more.

I was so amazed how he thinks about acting on stage.
I wasn't really fond of plays but now I am.


Bukkira ni Yoroshiku!
You know Tezuka's Star System don't you?
Rock is one of the most popular actors I think.
(He must have earned lots of money from Osamu Tezuka!!)
And Rock is famous for its very dirty work. (especially in his late works.)

However, in this series, he is not really scary. (Well yes, he is sometimes.)
One of the main characters, called Toroko always causes troble and Rock is involved.
('Toro' can be 'Toroi', and it means slow, or dull...or stupid, maybe!)
She is easy-going and has no attractive.(well, I think she has though.)
However, she is on the TV, because while she is in a studio,
nothing happens, but once she is not there, some terrible things happen.

Then, you will see what Bukkira is.
I am not sure the meaning of Bukkira, but maybe it could be 'Bukkirabou'.
That means curt??(not sure the word because I looked up on my dictionary)
Maybe, in a easy word, it means unfriendly.

I like Rock in this series and Black Jack series the most.
They are completely different characters, but so cute in both works.
If you like Rock, or if you want to watch in a different way,
You should read this manga, 'Bukkira ni yoroshiku!'.



Oh I am very tired now.
Sorry for my poor English.
Hope it helps you when you choose what to read next!
(and hope it will be translated in near future!)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿