2012年9月5日水曜日

Got a VISA!! Hinako Takahata in Germany, and Doraemon's birthday

Finally, I got the Visa allows me staying here for more 2 years.
I can stay in the UK until August 2014!!

That has been really a long time. I applied it in the early April, and got it now, so it's been almost 5 months.
I missed lots of things as I didn't have my Visa, but hope everything will be going well from now on.

By the way, I am going to Germany next week!
That is for seeing my favourite Japanese manga artist, Hinako Takanaga.
Website
This is only Japanese though. (better not to go if you don't know the word YAOI)

She will be in the event KONNICHI in Germany from 7-9th September.
But she is also signing at a book store in Dusseldorf on 11th.
I'm afraid I cannot go to the event KONNICHI, but I could have a day off on 11th!
So I will go there with my friend, and see some towns and drink beer!!

Can't wait...

And I also hope that I can go back to Japan sometime in October.



Oh, I also have to mention this.
3rd September was our idol, Doraemon's birthday!!
He will actually be born 100 years later. So this was a really special birthday.
Don't you think this is great to celebrate someone's birthday, but he is not born yet!
Hope to see him in the future and hope he will be loved for ever.

Doraemon is not something I would say 'I love it' when I introduce my self.
However, he is such a popular and famous character as everyone knows about him.
I haven't met someone who doesn't know him at all.
He is in our life, our culture and our heart. We wouldn't have our childhood without him.
He is like that kind of character living with us naturally.

When we realise, he has been always there, entertains us, and give us dreams and excitements!
Even when I get older, I still love him and never forget.
He is a treasure of Japan.

Happy Birthday Doraemon!




0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿